The Arm DevSummit 2021 is upon us! Happening this October 19-21, Arm invites hardware and software engineers to participate and join forces in this three-day virtual conference to discuss and share insights into the latest technology trends and to one-up your skills through technical sessions and hands-on workshops. Many other like-minded hardware and software engineers will be at the Arm DevSummit 2021, and we can network via the internet!
Arm, as many of you know, is leading the RISC microprocessor designers and its products are being used in our smartphones, tablets, cars, and many more low-powered devices. Its unique RISC microprocessor traits allow a great degree of freedom and accessibility of general-purpose computing, hence that is why we can have smartphones and not smart bricks.
Joining the Arm DevSummit 2021 will enable us to have the chance to network with other like-minded active developers in the community and shape the world of computing through our ideas. What might seem to be an impossibility can be made possible by refining and redefining the idea.
That is why talking to other people and discussing ideas is important. It’s the perfect chance to discuss cutting-edge technology with both hardware and software developers and learn about the latest advancement in computing – then grow our skills to accommodate that technology.
You can register the Arm DevSummit 2021 early too – and gain the benefit of advanced access to the technical sessions, the Discord server (which is important for networking, as per mentioned earlier), and other perks too:
· Watch over 72 early-release technical sessions before the live event.
· Get early access to the official Arm Discord server for pre-event networking. (Excludes China)
· Make your voice heard and reserve your seat around virtual campfires.
· Secure your space and learn new skills in high-demand workshops.
· Build your own agenda around the 7 tracks. Save items to your watchlist.
The 7 conference tracks
The big highlight about the Arm DevSummit 2021 is going to be the 7 conference tracks – which focus on a broad range of topics, spanning from cloud to edge computing.
· Cloud Native for the Endpoint, Edge, and the Cloud
· The Future of Mobility is Software Defined
· Developing Interactive Consumer Experiences
· Practical Software Development for a Productive IoT
· AI in the Real World: From Development to Deployment
· Hardware Design Methodology
· Optimizing Arm Technology for HPC, Cloud, and 5G Infrastructure
Join the Arm community
Ever wondered how a utopia of hardware and software engineers living together will be? Then join the Arm community – where 1,000+ partners and millions of active developers are actively talking about how Arm is being integrated and enabling their ideas to bloom and turn into a reality.
The Arm community also comes with these benefits:
· Prepare For The Future
o Find out what’s trending in the industry from our ecosystem of 1,000+ partners.
· Design Fast, Write Fast, Run Fast
o Get in-depth information and technical resources to enhance your capabilities.
· Share Your Stories
o Find answers, ask questions, and share stories on a variety of topics with fellow engineers from all around the world.
Join the Arm DevSummit 2021 for free
Yes – you read that right. You too can join the Arm DevSummit 2021 for free! There is free content themed around the 7 conference tracks and you can build your own agenda around it too.
To learn more and to join the Arm DevSummit 2021, click here.