ASrock Rack, the innovative server technology provider, focuses on high performance and high-efficiency server products such as HPCs, Cloud Computing and Datacenters, introduces the latest high performance server board EP2C612D24. Earlier ago, ASRock Rack has showcased the board at CeBIT 2015, it is a very high-end solution for intensive compute tasks, big data analysis, Hadoop and cloud computing.
As how it calls, EP2C612D24 features Intel® Xeon E5 v3 processors with dual sockets. The memory frequency is fantastic as it supports twenty four DDR4 DIMM slots. Moreover, the specification is perfect as it contains ten SATA 3 ports, three PCIe3.0x8 and one ultra M.2 slot, eight times of SSD acceleration. Top off with quad Intel® server LAN and dedicated IPMI, the possibility for bandwidth is remarkable. All in all, this high-specification server board converge the latest technology to meet the best satisfaction for various complicated environments such as mission critical, database, Hadoop server, and virtualization.
– Dual Socket LGA 2011 R3 support Intel® Xeon processor E5-2600/4600 & v3 series
– Supports Quad DDR4 2133/1866 LR, Rigistered , ECC DIMM and NVDIMM, 24 x DIMM
– Supports 10 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s by Intel C612
– Supports 3 PCIe3.0x 8, 1 ultra M.2 slot
– ASPEED 2400. Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
– Support 4 x GLAN by Intel i350